Do you love to garden or spend time outdoors?
Are you looking to make friends and give something back?
Community Garden Volunteers help to support some of the most vulnerable residents in Wythenshawe to maintain their gardens.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to help with basic gardening activities like mowing lawns, cutting hedges and clearing pathways of vegetation so that disabled and older residents can continue to enjoy their garden.
What’s in it for You?
• Learn how to operate gardening equipment safely
• Lots of training
• Become part of a friendly team maintaining the Garden City of Wythenshawe
• Gain confidence and get to know new people
• Learn new skills, learning and sharing knowledge
• Stay active
• Have fun!
• Use your existing garden skills to look after others in your community
Skill or Qualifications: • Willing to undertake training on safeguarding, health and safety and equality and diversity
• Reliable, Committed and Punctual
• Ability to work within a specified time frame and complete tasks
• Are interested in developing skills and knowledge in gardening
Community Volunteer Opportunities
Total Page Visits: 266 - Today Page Visits: 1